- By using this website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, you must not use this Site.
- We may change these Terms at any time without notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately. Your use of this website after any amendment constitutes an agreement by you to comply with and be bound by the amended Terms. Accordingly, you should read these Terms from time to time for changes.
- We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of its content. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Site by us, our service providers or any member or any other person or entity.
- The Site is provided on an "as-is" basis and you agree that you are using the Site entirely at your own risk. Third party websites with links from the Site, the information, products or services included in or made available through the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us and use and access of of these is made at the user's own risk.
- We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any user and that we are not liable for such under any circumstances.
- We exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website. Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law.
- By using the website, you agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site. In no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the website or any content, or in any way relating to an experience itself (or the provision or non-provision of an experience), whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage, to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- We do not accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind, including, without limitation, any material that would be criminal activity, or give rise to civil liability or breach any law.
Third Party and Other Websites
- We do not take responsibility for the content in, or currency of, any externally linked sites. The inclusion of any link within our site does not imply endorsement by the Trustee and/or Fund of the linked external site, nor does it suggest any relationship with the organisation linked.
Copyright and Trademarks
- If you wish to reproduce any of our content, you must first request our permission. If we grant permission, you must give appropriate attribution to the author, website link and date of first publication.
- You must not remove or obscure any copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on the Site.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our site, or indeed the whole site, at our discretion.
- If we provide you with a username and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our site or other content or services, you must ensure that that username and password is kept confidential.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted service and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of the Site. If we cannot do what we have promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, disputes involving our employees), you agree that we are not liable for this.
User Generated Content
- In these Terms, "your user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, uploaded files, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our sites, for whatever purpose. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting information, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your information as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the information. You also warrant that the information you submit is correct and truthful.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the site that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our sites, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our sites.
- You may be required to register your details to be able to view or to access content on the Site.
- After registration, you agree that we may use your registered details to contact you in regards to marketing or related content unless you have elected to opt out during the registration process.
- The Trustee and/or Fund provides no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, that if you are a business looking for employees that any suitable employees will be available or if you are a job-seeker seeking work that you will find any suitable employment.
- The Trustee and/or Fund does not act as agent for any employers, employees, job-seekers or other users.
- The Trustee and/or Fund does not endorse any of the posts, information, businesses on its Site and recommends that prior to entering into any agreement, that you obtain your own independent advice. It is your responsibility to assess the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Site.
- We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Site remains available or that the material on the Site is kept up-to-date.
- We are not responsible if third parties do not fulfil their obligations or if they are unable to deliver their product or service.
- In the event that you have any claim or action against any other member arising from that member's use of our Site, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of and without any demands from us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages, arising from or in any way connected to the claim or action.
- In the event that a claim or action is brought against us from your activities or use of the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you, you agree to pay, hold harmless and defend us in the claim or action.
- You also agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim and allow us to assume the exclusive defence and control of the matter at our discretion.
- You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the sites or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.